Thinking of joining us?
Please fill out the application below and we’ll get right back to you. Or call us to help you fill out the application in person.
Regular yearly membership rates for business start at $195.45 + HST for a total $220.86. You can also choose an ‘Enhanced’ membership for an additional $100 + HST which highlights your business in our Member Search and you can include your logo for greater visibility. You can pay for your membership using the form below. For other rates for non-profit organizations, youth-run businesses and associates, please call or email the Chamber.
10 Reasons to Join the Muskoka Lakes Chamber
- Increase your visibility. Get listed on the Chamber website directory, get your news shared on social media, and be introduced in person at Chamber events.
- Be promoted through exclusive advertising channels. Reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising (such as member e-blasts) and other opportunities for business-to-business and consumer advertising and publicity, such as our yearly Muskoka Lakes Visitor Directory.
- Make contacts through networking. Build your business by meeting with other business leaders and consumer influencers at our regular Business After Hours and other events.
- Get direct referrals. Your Chamber takes calls all the time from people and businesses looking for potential suppliers. If you’re a member, we pass your contact info on!
- Take advantage of Chamber events and workshops. Not only can you generate new business leads, you can further develop yours and your employees’ skills through our workshop program.
- Member’s only discount and services. We offer simply the best group health insurance plan around for you and your employees (even single owner and seasonal only businesses). You can also get discounts on UPS shipping, ESSO fuel buys, credit card and debit card transaction rates through First Data and save on computer supplies with Lenovo. New! Special group rates on Commercial and General Liability Insurance.
- Be in the know. When a new dock permit process was introduced in Muskoka, your Chamber spread the word. We also belong to the Ontario Chamber and Canadian Chamber of Commerce, who advocate strongly and keep us informed on business issues important to you.
- Hold meetings in our office space. Need meeting space with Wi Fi? Phone or email us and we can set you up in our office in Bala or Port Carling (spring-fall in Port Carling). Free for members.
- Dedicated information centres. Our visitor centres are a first point of contact for visitors and residents looking for all sorts of services and things to do.
- Develop even greater positive perception of what you do so well. When consumers know a business is a member of their local Chamber of Commerce, they’re 44 percent more likely to think favourably of it, and 63 percent more likely to buy from the company in the future (Shapiror Group/Market Street Services study). DID YOU KNOW…by adding our Chamber logo to your website, you can increase your rating on Google?
Call or email us at any time. Note: If you email and we don’t get back to you within a few hours on a regular business day, phone us as your email might have gone into junk mail. You’ll find us very responsive. We hope you decide to join us: we’re stronger together.