Summer Hours: Tues., Wed., Thurs., Fri., Noon - 4pm (Closed Sat, Sun, Mon) or by chance or appointment.
Fall - Spring Hours: Open by chance or appointment.
Lots of events and exhibits commemorating Lucy Maud Montgomery and Bala and featuring the Green Gables replica doll house in the Tourist home where Lucy Maud Montgomery stayed in 1922. "Where the Anne of Green Gables story comes alive"
Admission: $5.99/person, $19.99 for family of four
Special Events 2019:
- Everything Anne of Green Gables Day - Wednesday, July 24, 2019: 1:30pm
- 3-Legged Races and Sack Races
- Egg-on-a-spoon Races & Pea Shooting Contest
- Free Popcorn and Cake
- Visit by "Lucy Maud Montgomery"
- Grans and Grand-kids Day - Fridays during the Summer
- Cran-Anne Contest - Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Contestants register by 1:30pm
- Judging begins at 2:00pm