Annual Meeting Reminder: Thursday, April 29, 6:30-7:30pm
FROM RELEVANT TO ESSENTIAL: Join us April 29 online via Zoom for the Annual Meeting of the Muskoka Lakes Chamber of Commerce. This is an important meeting as Members will be asked to vote in their new Board and learn about what your Chamber accomplished and how we are supporting your organizations. All Chamber Members are asked to please RSVP. You are welcome to bring non Member guests. Please RSVP for them, include their company name (if applicable) and note they are a guest,. Non member can not vote on business items.
Note: Having trouble registering through our Event Portal? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll complete the Registration for you.
Download 2021 Annual Meeting Agenda here > 2021 Annual Meeting Agenda FINAL
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR 2020 ANNUAL REPORT to keep our business meeting moving…
We know some people are ‘zoomed out’ and we plan to get right down to business. As such, we recommend you review our 2020 Annual Report we mailed to you in January. Didn’t see it? You can read it by downloading it, anytime, from our About the Chamber web page.. or Download our 2020 Annual Report here: 2020 MLChamber Annual Report
We will also review:
The 2020 Annual Meeting Minutes: Download here> 2020 Annual Meeting Minutes
The 2020 Year End Financials Download here > MUSKOKA LAKES CHAMBER YEAR END 2020 FINAL
We’ll also be voting to approve our incoming Board of Directors for 2021-2023. Meet them now!
Chelsey Penrice, Past President, Harvey Kalles Real Estate
- Spencer Morland, President, North Granite Ridge Golf Club
- Gregory Murphy, Vice President, Clear Water Property Management
- Bob Boden, Secretary-Treasurer, Mediator & Wedding Officiant
- Kelley Coville, Director, JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa
- Peter Kelley, Director, Township of Muskoka Lakes
- Chris Near, Director, Port Carling Golf & Country Club
- Marcie Rodrigues, Director, Walkers Point Marina
- Matt Rouse Director, Director, The Lake Joseph Clu
- Jim Kerley ECCM Electrical Contracting (New Director Nominee)
- Kurtis Hill, Lead Stop Specialists (New Director Nominee)
- Randy Heyd, Windermere House (New Director Nominee)
- Viktoria Hamma, RMT True North MVMT (New Director Nominee)
We would like to thank retiring Directors Alexandra MacDonald (a former Board Vice President) and Linda Cryderman for their ever so valuable Board service. Did you know, Linda Cryderman helped the Chamber receive Google Grants for free Adwords promotion? This is ongoing media exposure.
Please stick around for “Member Time” near the end of the meeting to share what it’s like to be part of our Chamberhood this past year. Hope to see you there!