Call Now Button
Bala Cranberry Festival
October 18 - October 20
The Bala Cranberry Festival is many, many things, but most of all it’s a FUN-FILLED weekend for everyone!
- One of Ontario’s premiere arts and crafts shows with hundreds of exceptional vendors
- An entertaining festival with a fall fair’ atmosphere. Live music, entertainers/performers and attractions all weekend long!
- Great for adults! Couples, girlfriends and friends will love the excellent shopping, live entertainment and great food.
- A family friendly event with kids’ entertainment, kids’ activities, attractions and more. The most family fun is happening on Sunday, October 14, our Family Day
- A celebration of our beloved cranberry! A visit to Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh and Muskoka Lakes Winery (now the Muskoka Lakes Farm and Winery) should definitely be a part of your festival experience
- Wagon Tours
- Helicopter Rides
- Cranberry Plunge
- Wine Tasting
- Cranberry Cafe (featuring candied cranberries & other cranberry goodies!)
- Farmers’ Market (local honey, pumpkins & maple syrup)
- Harvesting (happening all weekend!)
- Shopping (in our amazing, locally inspired Wine & Gift Store!)
- Fresh Ontario Cranberries
- All in beautiful Bala, Muskoka!